THL Toolbox > Essays > Downloads
Contributor(s): José Cabezón, David Germano, Nathaniel Grove, Alison Melnick, Steven Weinberger.
In order to prepare your essay, you will need to download a specific font, as well as two Microsoft Word documents
First the documents:
- Download the Glossary Table template: glossary-table.doc
- Download the Author Agreement Form: author-agreement.doc
Next, download the font:
- Windows: If you do not already have Times Extended Roman Unicode Font installed on your computer, download it from the Bahá’i Computer & Communication Association:
- click on the following link Download Times Extended Roman, and then choose “Save File” to save the file to your hard drive (note where on your hard drive you saved the file so you can find it quickly).
- Double-click on the file, which has the file name tFont.exe.
- Follow the prompts.
- Mac: use the free Gentium font
- Go to the Gentium Font page
- In the section “Gentium 1.02 (Mac OS 9, Mac OS X),” click on the link Download Gentium_102_M.sit
- After you expand the .sit file you downloaded, install the fonts as you would any other fonts. If you have an earlier version of Gentium installed, uninstall it before installing this version. In Mac OS X, copy the font files into the /Library/Fonts folder of your System disk. In Mac OS 9, drop the fonts onto your (closed) System Folder.