THL Toolbox > Fieldwork & Participatory Approaches
This section deals using digital technology in the "field" or "local communities", i.e. when directly researching places and communities on the ground, whether as a researcher on your own or as a facilitator helping groups in local communities use technology to analyze and represent themselves.
- Audio-Video Training Programs
- Audio-Video Participatory Methodology
- Body Maps Participatory Methodology
- Community Mapping Methodology
- Creation Of Audio-Video
- Digital Ethnography: guidelines for final production of publications that draw upon fieldwork and historical research on places and communities.
- Ethnography on Places: mapping, GIS, etc.
- Fieldwork Overview
- Photography in the Field
- Photography Participatory Methodology
- Photography Training Programs