THDL Toolbox > Developers' Zone > Web-Development > XML Editors
Contributor(s): Nathaniel Grove.
This page provides a short list of some of XML editors that can be used to mark up and/or edit a text for use and display in THL. Some of these editors have been tested and used by THL. Others have not. Morphon's XML Editor, Pixware's XMLMind, and SoftQuad's XMetal were some of the first editors we used. Then, the University of Virginia acquired academic licenses for Oxygen, and this has been our main editor for a long while. The other editors have not fully been tested. If THL has used an editor, its name will be linked to instructions for its installation. Otherwise, a link to the product's page is provided. (If you wish to submit a review of other XML editors, whether they be freeware or not, please contact us at email@example.com.)
- jEdit XML Editor: http://www.jedit.org/
- Liquid XML Studio: http://www.liquid-technologies.com/
- Morphon's XML-Editor: No longer actively distributed.
- Oxygen XML Editor: http://www.oxygenxml.com/
- XMetal XML Editor: http://na.justsystems.com/content-xmetal
- XMLmind XML Editor: http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/
This page is provided courtesy of the Tibetan and Himalayan Digital Library. Last updated June 29, 2011.