Qtvr Panorama Equipment List
THDL Toolbox > Images & Immersive Technologies > QTVRs > QTVR Equipment
Contributor(s): Mark Turin.
- Stable tripod: the larger, the better.
- Camera: 35mm.
- Wide Angle Lens
- Print film: 100 ASA, Kodak Gold.
- Remote shutter release: to guarantee lack of shudder.
- Assistant: to hold umbrella against sun and rain.
- Log book: to take notes.
- Torpedo level (as illustrated below)
Below is a diagram from the web site showing a slightly later model of head (QuickPan III with spherical attachment), but still with the same general idea. The company is called Kaidan.