Processing The Many Duplicate And Few Unique Jpgs In The 2006 Kham Images
THL Toolbox > Images & Immersive Technologies > Processing The Many Duplicate And Few Unique Jpgs In The 2006 Kham Images
The problem is that there are both raw and jpgs of most of the images, however for some images there are only jpgs.
- Copy to a new folder on Mac
- Select all images and Apple-i and set the permissions to Read & Write
- Sort files by Kind
- Select all the CR2 images and apply a yellow color label to them
- Sort all the images by Name
- Set the View to Columns so that you can look at the preview of the images/
- Look for gaps where it isn't just every other file that is yellow. It should be that the first image is the CR2 and the copy of it immediately follows and is a JPG. If there are a few JPGs in a row, then they are the only versions of each of those images. So if there are eg 5 JPGs in a row, the first one is probably the duplicate of the previous CR2, but the next 4 are unique. So take those 4 and apply the color label.
- View the folder as List. Make sure in Show View Options, Label is checked for Show columns. Sort the files by Label.
- Delete the files that have no label. Remove the colored label from the remaining images.