Perl Installation Instructions
THL Toolbox > Developers' Zone > Web Development > PERL Installation Instructions
Contributor(s): Than Grove, Steven Weinberger
- Go to http://www.activestate.com/activeperl/downloads
- Download the Windows (x86) .MSI version
- Double click on installer, and press "Run"
- Click "Next"
- Click "I accept terms …" and then click "Next"
- On the "Custom Setup" page the default is to install everything. Leave it that way and click "Next"
- Click "Install"
- Keep both "Add Perl to PATH environment variable" and "Create Perl file extension association" checked; click "next"
- After it is installed, close the command line dialog, open a new command line dialog box, and type perl -v; this should return a list of info about perl. That means it is installed