THL Toolbox > Audio-Video > Creation Of Audio-video
The first step is to plan and shoot the audio-video recordings. This requires articulation of goals and practical plans so as to ensure proper audio-video quality, cultural content, and linguistic quality. One also needs to assemble a team on the ground who have the requisite combination of technical, linguistic, cultural and pedagogical expertise to produce the needed quality of picture, sound and content.
- Design and Execution of Videos
- Recording of Terms for Tibetan Dictionaries
- Equipment Needs for Audio-Video
- Fieldwork Forms for Audio-Video
- Interviewing Techniques
- Documentary Types
- Manuals for Specific Video Camcorders
- Participatory Video Methodology: how to put the power of video-making into the hands of local community residents, such as school kids, etc.
Provided for unrestricted use by the Tibetan and Himalayan Library