THL Toolbox > Audio-Video > Packaging Audio-Video For End Delivery > Packaging Overview
Contributor(s): THL Staff
At this point one has a fully processed title with associated transcription. This in and of itself is a valuable resource that can be delivered to the public and students as such. However, one may want instead to further integrate this into other materials, and/or build instructional materials around it.
- Firstly, one can integrate the playback of an audio-video title or segment into a broader essay with textual content as well as possibly other types of media (images, etc.). This simply involves following the guidelines for XML markup that includes audio-video content.
- Secondly, one can integrate audio-video content into immersive models of places, which could include maps and three dimension models.
- Thirdly, one can create instructional modules that utilize the audio-video as a base for teaching language, culture, or some other subject. At present we have a detailed model for creating language instructional units centered around natural speech audio-video recordings.
- Audio-Video Final Packaging and Delivery Overview
- Posting Audio-Video within THL pages
- Making language instructional units