THL Toolbox > Tibetan Scripts, Fonts & Related Issues > Tibetan Fonts > Legacy Tibetan Fonts > Tibetan Modern A
Contributor(s) to this documentation: THL Staff.
- Download Tibetan Modern A (TrueType)
- Download Tibetan Modern A (PostScript version)
- Alternate Site for Tibetan Modern A
Tibetan Modern A is legacy Tibetan font developed by Chris Fynn. It comes in both True Type and PostScript (Type 1) versions. Both are for Windows only. The True Type version is used with the Tibetan editing software, TibKey, also for Windows only. Both TibKey and Tibetan Modern fonts may be downloaded from the Yamada Language Center's Tibetan Fonts page.
- Platform: Windows
- Format: True Type and PostScript (Type 1)
- Number of Files: 1
- Number of Glyphs: 233
- Encoding: Legacy
- Styles: Normal
- Font Editor:
- Availability: Public Domain
- Designer & Creator: Chris Fynn
- Year Created: 1994
To be written.