THL Toolbox > Tibetan Scripts, Fonts & Related Issues > Tibetan Fonts > CTRC - Betsu
Contributor(s) to this documentation: David Germano, Tashi Tsering.
They can be downloaded from the following two sites:
- www.tibetology.ac.cn - put your cursor on the Tibetan script word "bod yig", and some Tibetan text will drop down. Put your cursor on any of the words appearing in red fonts, and you will get a download of this and other CTRC Unicode Tibetan fonts.
- Download an older (pre-2012) version of this font.
This is a font available for free download from the China Tibetology Research Center. The creator says this and other CTRC Unicode Tibetan fonts work in Adobe CS3, CS5, CS6 (InDesign, PhotoShop, etc); we have not tested these fonts so cannot verify that. For documentation, see http://digitaltibetan.org/index.php/How_to_prepare_InDesign_CS5_for_Tibetan_script
- Platform: Windows
- Number of Files:
- Number of Glyphs:
- Format: OpenType
- Encoding: Unicode
- Script: Petsuk (dpe tshugs)
- Font Editor:
- Availability: Free download
- Developer : Tashi Tsering (China Tibetology Research Center)
- Year Created: