Thl Places Datatable Instructions
About THL > Features & Spotlights > THL Places Resources > Datatable Instructions
- You can order the overall table's presentation by terms in any given column by clicking on the header of that column. This will order the table in ascending order (A to Z). Clicking that header again will sort in descending order (Z to A), and a third click will remove sorting by that column.
- Shift-click a second column header to do a secondary ordering of the overall table by the terms in that column.
- Click on a column header and drag to change the order of columns.
- These changes will be remembered, though when you clear your cookies or make other such changes, you will have to reset these variables.
- Enter term in search box to filter rows shown in the table by that term.
Provided for unrestricted use by the Tibetan and Himalayan Library