Tibetan Studies > Participants > Insert your name as given on WIKI page with NO brackets
Last revised DD-MM-YYYY.
Fill out as much as you want, and delete the other fields as well as delete all instructions.
- Other names: alternative names, including your name in other languages/scripts (Tibetan, Chinese, etc.).
- Birth: DD-MM-YYYY.DD-MM-YYYY
- Birth place: specify the administrative location from smallest unit to nation, and then in parentheses indicate cultural region.
- Gender: Male/Female.
- Profession: use a term drawn from the Typology of Professions.
- Position: this is the actual position title you have at your institution (if relevant).
- Institutional Affiliation: if the institution is in the Institutions in Tibetan Studies WIKI page, then please put the name of the institution in brackets.
- Primary work location: specify the administrative location from smallest unit to nation separated by commas, and then in parentheses indicate cultural region if from a Tibetan cultural area (use Typology Of Cultural Regions).
- Postal Address:
- Email Address: to avoid problems with spam at any point, post email addresses in this fashion gmail.com+robert, where your email address is email@example.com.
- Personal Home Page:
- Discipline(s): use the name of the discipline(s) found in Browse by Discipline, and parenthetically add any nuances you want to further specify.
- Time Periods of Research: cite as makes sense to you, but please indicate roughly centuries as well.
- Cultural Regions of Research: use Typology Of Cultural Regions as possible, and add your own refinements.
INSERT NARRATIVE PRESENTATION HERE, AS WELL AS ANY PHOTOS. Say whatever you like!
You can also upload your CV to a Resources Folder, and link to it from here using the "resource link" function above the editing box.