The Tibetan Studies Worksite is intended for all scholars who are working on Tibetan Studies from any disciplinary perspective. Only scholars can participate (whether professors, graduate students, librarians, independent scholars, etc.), and we thus request a very short Application to be submitted so we can filter out non-scholars. The site is overseen by Frances Garrett, David Germano, and Tashi Rabgey - please contact us with any questions, problems, or suggestions.
- Guidelines for Using the Tibetan Studies Worksite
- History of Tibetan Studies
- Institutions in Tibetan Studies
- News for Tibetan Studies & Tibetans
- Research Finding Aids: Finding Dates, Finding Groups, Finding People, Finding Texts, Finding Topics, Finding Words
Changes since Nov 4, 2016 3:29 PM